Brad received his Master of Science in Community Counseling from the University of Scranton and is a Licensed Professional Counselor and a Nationally Certified Counselor. Brad is from Northeast Pennsylvania and has practiced in this region within the mental health field for twenty years. He has worked in drug and alcohol treatment, as well as corrections. While Brad has diverse experience in the field, most of his career has been focused on the treatment of children, adolescents, and young adults.
Brad utilizes an eclectic approach in both conceptualizing and in treatment. He believes that for treatment to be successful, it is imperative to fit the treatment to the person rather than attempting to force a specific treatment model on the individual.
Brad views the therapeutic process as a partnership in which the parties involved work together to achieve growth, aspirations, and the ability to live life to its fullest potential.
- Anxiety disorders
- Depressive disorders
- Attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder
- Behavioral disorders in children and adolescents
- Adjustment disorders
- Bipolar disorders
- Trauma and stressor related disorders
- Post traumatic stress disorder
- Obsessive-compulsive disorder
- Grief and loss
- Family therapy
- Services provided to children, adolescents, and adults
- Assertiveness training
- Cognitive-behavioral therapy
- Existential therapy
- Exposure therapy
- Family systems therapy
- Motivational interviewing
- Narrative therapy
- Reality therapy
- Humanistic therapy