Morgan Shamro is currently pursuing her PsyD at Marywood University.
Morgan uses an integrative approach with her clients, incorporating aspects of Cognitive Behavior Therapy, Acceptance and Commitment Therapy, Mindfulness and Interpersonal therapy. Morgan has experience working with individuals with Autism Spectrum Disorder of all ages, as well as experience working in an outpatient community mental health clinic. She believes that it is important that her clients have autonomy over their therapeutic experience and looks forward to collaborating with clients to improve their lives.
- Behavior problems
- Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Conduct Disorders
- Behavioral Disorders
- Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder
- Mood Disorders
- Trauma and Stressor-Related Disorders
- Individual Therapy for Children, Adolescents, and Adults
- Psychological Assessment
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT)
- Cognitive Behavior Therapy
- Interpersonal therapy